To be considered, applications must comply with the following instructions.
Applications are to be submitted as a Word document, along with any necessary Attachments. Use Arial font, size 12, and single spacing. Provide information in the following order (identified by a,b,c, 1,2,3, etc.)
Cover Page (titled ARNA <National or Name of Chapter > Research Grant Application)
- Contact numbers (home, work, mobile):
- Qualifications and when awarded and the awarding institution:
- Position held:
- Financial member of ARNA since:
- Have you previously received any ARNA grants or scholarship/s? If so, please provide details including a copy of your report.
- Name of the research project you are seeking funding for:
- Name of any co-researchers on the project:
- Details of your role on the project team:
- Details of the total project budget:
- Amount requested:
- Details of any other funding sought for this event/activity:
- Details of the research project you are currently conducting or plan to conduct (including research question/aims; design; methods; timeline and budget)
- Details of progress to date if the project is currently underway
- Details of your contribution to the conduct of the research
- A brief justification (maximum 500 words) for why this research needs to be conducted
- Details of how your research project fits with one or more of ARNA’s research priority areas or questions (maximum 250 words)
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV). Highlight positions held in the last five years; conference presentations, publications and grants in the past three years; conference and symposia attended in the past three years; participation in education and in-service in the past two years.
- Plans for dissemination of the research results/findings