The terms of your ARNA Research Grant require you to submit an annual progress report. This report may be published in JARNA or the ARNA Newsletter.
Please use the following guidelines to submit your report by the date specified in your letter of offer. Submit to the ARNA office, email@example.com, using ‘ARNA <National or name of Chapter> Research Grant Report’ as the subject of the email.
Cover Page (titled ARNA <National or name of Chapter> Research Grant Report)
- Name of the research project supported by your ARNA Research Grant:
- Date of project commencement:
- Date ARNA Research Grant taken up:
- Completion date of project:
- Publications and presentations: completed and/or planned:
- Progress report detailing the work supported by the Grant that has been completed
- Report detailing grant expenditure against approved budget
- Key results/findings if the research is completed or preliminary findings if the project is ongoing
- Plans for dissemination of the research results/findings