ARNA’s research grants provide financial assistance to ARNA members conducting research in line with ARNA’s research priorities.
Grants may be offered by ARNA National and ARNA Chapters.
The grant may be used for:
- salary replacement to allow the ARNA member to complete the research project or specific research activities;
- employment of a research assistant (e.g. to collect and collate data);
- payment for services from another department/organization e.g. health information services and transcription services;
- contracting a statistician or other relevant expert;
- administrative costs (e.g. photocopying, printing, postage, ethics application fees);
- telecommunications costs including phone and videoconferencing;
- travel and accommodation costs for the purpose of data collection; or
- computer software
The funding support of an ARNA Research Grant must be acknowledged in all publications, presentations etc. resulting from research funded by ARNA.